Scaleup Solution respects your right to privacy. This policy summarises what personally identifiable information we may collect, and how we might use this information. This policy also describes other important topics relating to your privacy.
It is Scaleup Solution policy to comply with all applicableprivacy and data protection laws. This commitment reflects the value we placeon earning and keeping the trust of our employees, customers, business partnersand others who share their personal information with us.
This Policy applies,in general, to all websites operated by or on behalf of Scaleup Solution andits business units worldwide (each a ‘Scaleup Solution website’).
Although this Policy applies to all Scaleup Solution websitesgenerally, each Scaleup Solution website has a different purpose and differentfeatures. If additional or different disclosures are required with respect to aspecific Scaleup Solution website, we will provide those disclosures on thesite itself or in a separate website privacy statement (‘Website PrivacyStatement’) posted on that site. Each individual disclosure or Website PrivacyStatement supplements and amends this Policy, but only with respect to the ScaleupSolution website on which it is posted.
By using a Scaleup Solution website or providing personalinformation to us, you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure ofyour personal information as described in this Policy and any applicableCountry or Website Privacy Statements.
If you do not consentto the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as describedin this Policy (and any applicable Country or Website Privacy Statements), donot use Scaleup Solution websites or Contact Scaleup Solution/Contact Us forms.
Limitations on the Collection, Use and Disclosure of PersonalInformation
To the extent required by applicable law, whenever ScaleupSolution collects personal information on a Scaleup Solution website, ScaleupSolution will:
• provide timely andappropriate notice to you about its data practices;
• collect, use,disclose and transfer your personal information only with your consent, whichmay be express or implied, depending on the sensitivity of the personalinformation, legal requirements, and other factors;
• collect yourpersonal information only for specific, limited purposes. The information wecollect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for whichit is collected;
• process yourpersonal information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it wasoriginally collected or to which you have subsequently consented;
• take commerciallyreasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for itsintended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
• not use yourpersonal information for direct marketing purposes without giving you anopportunity to “opt-out”; and
• take appropriatemeasures, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate protection for personalinformation that is disclosed to a third party or transferred to anothercountry, including transfers within Scaleup Solution.